TATAAIA.com – The Tata AIA’s iRaksha TROP is an online term insurance plan that can offer dual benefits life insurance coverage with return of the premium. The Tata AIA’s iRaksha TROP is the non-participating non linked insurance plan which will be applied to the online.
Tata AIA iRaksha TROP Online Term Plan – TATAAIA.com
Having the dual benefits, the Tata AIA’s iRaksha TROP can offer for the financial assistance for a family in some case of untimely termination of an insured or which will return a premium amount in the bulk of amount is adding to a fund of an insurer.
Of course, the Tata AIA’s iRaksha TROP online term insurance policy provide full security to your family. If you can get this online term insurance policy you can get lots of benefits. The hassle free procedures help to get the Tata AIA’s iRaksha TROP online policy within few minutes.
Eligibility Conditions Of Tata AIA’s Iraksha TROP:
- Age: An age denoted is one at last birthday
- Minimum Entry Age: the policy holder has the minimum age of 18 years and has the maximum age of 65 years.
- Maturity Age: the maximum maturity age is 75 years.
Features Of Tata AIA’s Iraksha TROP:
Here the excellent features of Tata AIA’s iRaksha TROP is given below that will help to know clear information.
Policy Term (in years):
- Policy term validity Minimum: 10 years
- Policy term validity Maximum: 30 years
- Premium Payment conditions
Single Payment: the payment will be provided for the policy holder in the form of single payment.
Limited Pay: The Payment for the period of the 5 years to 10 years & coverage for the longer period
Regular Pay: The Payment of the premium till at the end or stop of policy period
Sum Assured: Minimum amount assured can be Rs. 50, 00,000. There is no limit for the maximum amount.
Premium Payment Regularity: Premiums under the regular and the limited pay choices can pay in the annual or the semi-annual modes
Tata AIA online payment Premium Rates:
- The minimum premium for annual: Rs: 17, 854
- The minimum premium for annual: It is completely based on the sum assured to the policy holder.
- The premium amount will be differing for both women and men.
- The premium payment and pay will be also based on the non smoker and smokers.
Benefits Of Tata AIA’s Iraksha TROP:
- Death Benefit: If the policy holder will be died or suffer the major problems or physically challenged means, the nominee will receive the basic sum amount assured. The 105% of total amount will be provided for the insurer.
- Maturity Benefit: At end of the policy time, the total amount assured to the policy holder will be completely provided.
- Surrender Benefit: In some case, the policy holder cannot continue to the policy and surrender means, the surrender value will be submitted for the insurer. The surrender periods of the amount will be the 2 years, 3 years, 5 years and 10 years.
- Tax Benefit: the tax benefits are provided to the policy holder under the section of Section 10D and section 80D.
Claim Settlement Ratio of Tata AIA iRaksha TROP
TATA AIA has one of the best Claim Settlement ratio in indian insurance sector. As per the IRDA Claim Settlement Ratio Data, TATA life insurance has 94.47% of claim settlement Ratio.