Bajajallianzlife.com – The Bajaj Allianz’s iSecure insurance term plan is the non linked, non-participating, regular premium and the level term guarantee plan. The level term plan covers to provide the financial security for your family and offer the lump sum amount at low premium.
Bajaj Allianz’s iSecure Term Insurance Plan –
In Bajaj Allianz’s iSecure term insurance plan you can choose either joint life insurance term plan or individual insurance term plan. The lump sum amount assured to the insurer is Rs.20, 00,000 and above. The policy will be varied for the smokers and non-smokers. The premium amount charged for your policy based on the sum assured, current age, policy term, lifestyle category, premium payment frequency and many more.
The Bajaj Allianz’s iSecure insurance term plan offers lots of benefits to the insurer family. Here, the benefits, eligibility criteria and features of Bajaj Allianz’s iSecure insurance term plan is explained below
Eligibility Condition For Bajaj Allianz’s Isecure Insurance Term Plan
- Minimum Entry Age Of Policy: 18 years
- Maximum Entry Age Of Policy: 60 years
- Minimum Maturity Age Of Policy: 28 years
- Maximum maturity age of policy: 70 years
- Identity Proof
- Age Proof
- Address Proof
- PAN Number
- Income Proof
Excellent Features Of Bajaj Allianz’s Isecure Insurance Term Plan
Minimum Amount Assured:
- General category: Rs. 2500000
- Smokers and non-smokers: Rs. 20 lakhs
Maximum Sum Assured: No Limit
- 10 years
- 15 years
- 20 years
- 25 years
- 30 years
Maximum Installment Premium:
- Sum Assured: monthly, half yearly and yearly.
- >20 lakhs: yearly 1000, half monthly 500 and monthly 100
- <= 20 lakhs: yearly 3000, half monthly 1500 and monthly 250
- Individual Policy: In the individual policy the customer cannot married
- Joint Policy: The person can join also for the other person for this type of the policy
Grace Period: the grace period will be 30 days
Free Look Period: The free look period will be the 15 years.
Benefits Installment: the insurer can receive the death benefit in the monthly or the yearly method.
Benefits Of Bajaj Allianz’s Isecure Insurance Term Plan
- Individual Policy:
- If the insurer will be died or physically challenged or suffer for sever problems means the sum assured for the policy will be provided to the family of the insurer.
- Joint Policy:
- The death advantages are payable after the death
- The insurance term policy will be ended after the insurer dead.
Premium Rates: The premium amount will be provided to the people after the insurance term plan life will be expired or the poly holder dead. If the policy holder assured the sum amount 20 lakhs means that amount will be provided for the policy holder.
Tax Benefits: The tax benefits are eligible under the section of Section 80 of the IT act and section 10 of the IT act.
Maturity Benefits: There is no maturity benefit
Survival Benefits: There is no surrender benefit.
Claim Settlement ratio of Bajaj Allianz Term Insurance Plan
As per the latest data, IRDA claim settlement ratio of Baja Life insurance is 91.955, which is one of the best in insurance industry.