Have you forgotten or lost your ICICI direct login password and looking for how to recover it? Then you have landed on the correct site. In this post, we are going to discuss how to recover ICICI Direct login password.
(ICICI DIRECT Website: https://www.icicidirect.com/idirectcontent/Home/Home.aspx)
How to recover ICICI Direct Login Password?
There are two approaches that you can use to recover ICICI direct login password.
Either you can recover it using your internet banking username and password. Else, you can use your linked debit card grid values to recover ICICI direct login password. However, in both the cases, you’ll be required to enter your 12-digit ICICI bank account number first.
Here’s the complete step-by-step process to recover your ICICI direct login password:
1. Go to the ICICI customer login portal. Here’s the link.
2. Click on ‘Forgot Password’ option which is present on the right side of the screen.
3. Enter your ICICI bank account number.
4. If you know the Internet banking username and password, then select the first option. Else, select ‘Using linked debit card grid’.
5. Enter the details depending on the option that you chose in the last step. If you selected to log in using your net-banking email-id and username, then you’ll be directed to this screen. After logging in, you can set a new password for your ICICI direct login account.
Else, if you have chosen ‘Using linked debit card grid’ in the last step, then you’ll be given this option.
Enter the correct grid values present on the back side of your debit card. After entering the digits, you will be re-directed to a page where you can set a new password for your ICICI direct account.
That’s all. This is the exact steps that you have to follow to recover ICICI Direct Login Password.
If you have any queries, feel free to comment below. I’ll be happy to help you out.